Thursday, October 28, 2010

MOPs

I had a wonderful time at a play date with a few friends.  We are members of our local MOPs group.  If you are the mother of a  preschooler, I highly recommend joining MOPs.  It's a place where you can meet other moms in the same stage of life you are in.  Friends who can emphasize with your daily life because it's theirs too.  Friends who can give you advice because they've just been through the challenge that you are going through.  Friends you can stand along side so you both know that you aren't alone in this journey of motherhood.  Anyway, I wanted to share some of the pictures of our recent outing.










 Okay, confession.  This is where I saw my friend's kid doing something potentially dangerous, yet really cute and took a picture before warning my friend.  Oops!


 I just love the lines in this one.

 You can't beat this for sweetness.










 My daughter was sad because I wouldn't let her play in the water.  She had just gotten over being sick and it was a bit chilly.   Can you blame me?

















And yes, I know, I have beautiful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment