Monday, October 25, 2010

A Few Monday Photo Challenges




The theme at iheartfaces this week is Pink, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  I took this photo of my two oldest girls today at Emma's request.  Yesterday she made me a paper picture frame that she really wants me to put a picture of her and her sister in.  At a play date today she asked if we could take a picture of her with Hope.    I can't believe that this is the same child that used to run from the camera!  I can't believe it, but I love it!






For Macro Monday I used the trick that I talked about last week where you remove your lens from your camera and hold it tightly to the camera body- backwards!  It's a fun experiment.  Here is what I came up with.




Photography love...

The Show and Tell Challenge is View From Above.  Yesterday, as I was walking through the house I came into the living room just as my baby was tackling my five year old.  I caught the end of it on my CF card.  It isn't the greatest picture ever but it is proof that Gracie can hold her own.



MellowYellowMondayBadge

The last challenge I could get to today was Mellow Yellow Monday.  Here is my entry.




I hope you all had a wonderful Monday.  Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. That photo is too cute! They look like they are great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! I stopped by via Macro Monday. I love the coloring in your Mellow Yellow shot! Beautiful. Your girls are adorable! Your macro shot turned out stunning. I love the way you did that! Now, if only my lens came off my camera. lol

    Blondie's Abode
    http://blondiesabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like they're smile very cute and pretty.
    By the way, I followed you in google connect. Hope you do the same. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job capturing this beautiful moment. They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink photo and that last shot is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous children...and what an elegant rose, love all these images!

    ReplyDelete