Monday, December 20, 2010

Sneak Peek

This Sneak Peek comes to you on the perfect day, his Mama's birthday!!!!  Happy Birthday Mama!!!  You have a beautiful family.  Thank you for letting me photograph you all.  I hope you enjoy these images.





 I know, it was supposed to be a newborn session, but really, could anyone with a camera in hand possibly resist this big brother??


Love the pout on baby brother's lip!  It's already begun, "He took my pacifier!"  Poor Big Brother only wanted to give a kiss.


This was the mom's idea, to put the "DREAM" sign behind her sleeping boy.  I really like it.


This is my favorite.



This image was inspired by a card that she received at her shower.  We only got one try because Baby Brother does NOT like to have his feet tucked up under him!



Beautiful family.


Beautiful feet.


Beautiful Mama.


Lots 'o fun Big Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment