Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sneak Peek

Yay!  I'm ready to post the Sneak Peek for the second family that I photographed last Saturday!  I love this family, that pretty much sums it up.  The parents are amazing and the kids are so full of fun and personality, what's not to love.  I hope you enjoy these pictures from our latest session.


Okay, I'm not too proud to admit that I didn't get these great smiles from the kids by myself.  Since my five year old was there with us, I enlisted her help.  It's not child labor if they are just goofing off dancing around and blowing raspberries, right?


This is my favorite picture of the kids.  I love Sister's pouty face.  I think the next image will probably be their mother's favorite.


Dad's can also be pretty entertaining.


What sweetness.


See what I mean, what's not to love?




Okay Big Brother, turn on the smolder.


And now for some sweetness.


This is the face the dad gave me when I asked if they were planning on having eight more kids.


 Four little ones and still looking so young and relaxed.  Of course, their kids were being entertained by a friend at the time.


I love this one and it wasn't even technically part of the session.  We ran over to a Bagel shop afterwards to reward the kids with some cookies.  This is Sister looking out the car window at my kiddos while her mom was inside buying cookies.  I added the texture to hide the car door and her dad in the background.

To see a few more pictures from this session, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment