Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sneak Peek

As usual, the majority of these images are in the proofing stage and have yet to be edited.  I just can never wait to share.

Today's Sneak Peek is one of a kind!!!!  We started out very formal in my make-shift studio.  Here a few samples of the first part of the session.  Notice the beautiful white dresses and shorts outfits that Grandma purchased for her precious, clean grandchildren.




Brotherly Love.



Okay, so it was 1/2 portrait session and 1/2 Wrestle Mania, but that's the way it should be.  Fun was had and memories were made!


King of the Mountain!


Walking to our second location, a field by my house.


The mom had told me that for the second half of the session, they would like to do a "Trash the Dress" type of shoot.  I thought this dusty field would be perfect.  What I didn't realize is that she REALLY wanted to trash the dresses, she wanted MUD!!!!!  Mud is not the easiest thing to happen upon in AZ when it's not monsoon season, so we drove to their house where a yard full of dirt and a hose were waiting.


I know, you want to see the mud pictures, but I couldn't leave this one out!


This is the last moment these clothes were white!


Looks like fun, doesn't it?


I loved watching this fun-loving family's interactions.


Four kids, just the right number for two parents with two arms each!


Love this one of Dad and his boys.


Now THIS is a family photo! Yes, this dad was actually holding all four of the kids by himself!  I guess that means they can still have two more without even growing more arms.


"Baby Face, you've got the cutest little baby face...."



True Love.




Pleading for a bath.

Thank you again, for choosing me for this incredibly fun photo-shoot!  I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing, amazing......did I say AMAZING?!!! --Nanncy Ledner (Grammy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious....hey, i know that family :-)

    ReplyDelete