Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sneak Peek

What a beautiful family!  I got to take these fun pictures last Sunday.  When I woke up in the morning it was completely cloudy.  It rained off and on throughout the day and I was a bit nervous about what the weather would be like when it was time for portraits.  I prayed!  As I was driving to the location we had chosen I noticed that there were rain clouds everywhere across the city except for spot we had picked for pictures!  God is so good!  It started sprinkling right as we were walking to our cars to leave!

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.  These are still in the proofing stage and haven't been fully edited yet, but they are still fun to look at.  I love the the colors the family chose to wear, the purple looks so great with that turquoise.






















See what I mean?  Fun Family!

1 comment: